Devastating Personal Injuries Demand Committed Attorneys
No matter what size accident you or a loved one has been involved in, the results can often be devastating. You may be entitled to financial compensation for any injuries sustained in an accident, or as the result of abuse by a teacher, coach, care provider or another professional.
With over 40 years of experience, we at Goldstein & Goldstein, have represented thousands of clients throughout Ohio, including in Cuyahoga, Lorain, and Lake counties, fighting for their rights and winning millions of dollars in compensation for injuries and suffering caused by the negligence of others.
A Dedicated, Comprehensive Personal Injury Practice
Suffering from an injury is one of the worst experiences of a person’s life, but you don’t have to do it alone. As personal injury attorneys, we have experience in virtually every kind of injury matter and can guide you through:
- Motor vehicle accidents: Including car crashes, motorcycle accidents and pedestrian injuries.
- Dog bites: Vicious, often traumatizing animal attacks that can lead to long-lasting complications
- Nursing home neglect: Traumatic, painful experiences suffered by elders in nursing homes.
- Medical malpractice: Devastating medical mistakes that can cause serious long-term complications.
- Wrongful death: Due to motor vehicle accidents, neglect, abuse, malpractice or general negligence.
With our experience and dedication, we can provide you with answers to any of your questions. We make a promise to listen to our clients so we can fully understand what they face. Then we build an aggressive plan of action to pursue the compensation you deserve.
Committed To Personalized Service – Small Firm, Large Results
When you need legal assistance in any matter, you want to find a law firm you can trust. You want to know that they have the experience and legal understanding to effectively represent you. You also want to know you can communicate with the attorney who is handling your important case.
At Goldstein & Goldstein, Attorneys at Law, we represent your best interests, advising you every step of the way. Contact us today for a free phone consultation by calling us at 216-706-9664, or simply fill out this email form, and we’ll contact you.