Goldstein & Goldstein Fights For The Injured
Since opening the doors of our office, we have made a priority of helping people through their most difficult moments. We know how hard it is to recover from an injury and how confusing the process can be. We are here to help
At Goldstein & Goldstein, Attorneys at Law, we have the experience and knowledge to assist with your injury claim and make sure you obtain all the benefits to which you are entitled. Our lawyers are dedicated to fighting for the rights of individuals and their family members who have been the victims of negligence of any kind.
Learn more by checking out their bios below:
- Michael D. Goldstein
- Kyle L. Crane, Esq. (Of counsel)
- Macie Weber (Associate Attorney)
- William M. Goldstein (Deceased)
Our Practice Up Close
Every year, we handle hundreds of claims against insurance companies, governments and responsible corporations on behalf of our clients from across Cleveland and the rest of Ohio. We have many years of experience in handling and resolving all different types of claims, such as:
- Personal injury: No matter what size accident you or a loved one has been involved in, the resulting injuries can often be devastating. We’re here to help you receive the compensation you deserve.
- Medical malpractice: Depending on your unique situation and the consequences of the mistake, a medical error may have caused you to experience a catastrophic injury for which you may be entitled to compensation.
- Nursing home negligence: Your family members deserve the type of care they are promised when they enter a nursing home. When errors occur and they are injured, the nursing home must be held responsible.
- Sexual abuse: Pursuing sexual abusers requires thoughtful, empathetic service geared toward understanding the victims and aggressive action.
We invite you to visit our results page for a sample of some of the cases we recently successfully handled for our clients.